On May 20, at 11:00 Moscow time, the online discussion “Your face. Identity and branding as part of the Cultural Centre modernization process ”. Maria Sedletskaya, an expert in the field of historical and cultural heritage, a leading analyst of the CENTER Agency, will take part in it. You can register to participate in the discussion here.
Today's cultural centres, striving to modernize their activities and attract a new, young and active audience, are faced with the need to revise not only the software content, but also the style of presenting information about themselves. The need to rethink and reformulate one's identity, to find unique semantic and graphic elements that can convey new images and messages, comes to the fore.
- What is the main problem with the branding of the House and Palace of Culture system in Russia?
- Why do Cultural Centers rarely launch a professional and comprehensive brand revision process?
- How to build a branding development process?
- Who and how can and should take part in the work on the new design?
- What elements and factors influence the formation of a new identity?
- How can the traditions and history of Cultural Centers be reflected in modern design?
The online discussion will be attended by:
- Daria Naugolnova, architect, head of the Identity in the Typical Project;
- Alexey Boyev, architect, head of the Identity in the Typical Project;
- Maria Sedletskaya, Lead Analyst of the Agency for Strategic Development "CENTER";
- Natalya Rybalchenko, brand strategist, founder and head of "Asmysl", an expert on territorial development;
- Alexey Baranov, designer, art director, teacher at the RANEPA design school;
- Yan Posadsky, artist, author of several works for the reconstructed City Palace of Culture in Voronezh.