From June 3 to 6, CENTER Agency will take part in the 26th International Exhibition of Architecture and Design ARCH Moscow 2021.
Exhibition theme: IDEAS! Together we will look for ideas for the development of the city in the coordinate system: PRESENT. FUTURE. PERFECT.
As part of the program, we will hold a discussion on the topic "Agglomeration: a fashionable" feature "or an effective mechanism for the development of regions." The discussion will take place on June 4 at 15:30.
- Goal setting for the creation of urban agglomerations in the VUKA world. Benefits and risks of agglomeration hyperconnection.
- Principles and practices of agglomeration management. Where is the center for making ideas and decisions in this model? Mechanisms for involving and coordinating key stakeholders in the process: regions, state-owned companies, development institutions, business, etc.
- Factors of effective development of agglomerations. Development of investment instruments. Compliance of the legal framework with the tasks of increasing the socio-economic efficiency of agglomerations.
- The symbolic capital of the territory. How to use competitive advantages to enhance the image of the agglomeration in the context of new network interactions and competition for human capital.
Also, within the framework of the exhibition, we will present the research "Comprehensive assessment of the potential of the Astrakhan agglomeration". The presentation will take place on June 4 at 17:30.
- The role of research on the scale of solving the strategic tasks of the socio-economic development of the Astrakhan region.
- The system of prerequisites: physical-geographical, economic and socio-demographic characteristics of the Astrakhan region. Socio-cultural aspects of development. Symbolic capital, cultural heritage and competitive tourism product.
- Features and limitations of the spatial development of the municipalities of the Astrakhan agglomeration.
- Scenarios for the development of the Astrakhan agglomeration and measures to achieve strategic goals.
The entrance to the exhibition is free, more information can be found on the official website.
We will be glad to see architects and designers, developers and designers, manufacturers of materials and technologies, representatives of professional communities and caring citizens at ARCH Moscow.