On July 28, based on the results of the meeting, the Competition Commission of the All-Russian competition for the creation of tourist and recreational clusters and the development of ecotourism in Russia, chaired by the special representative of the President of the Russian Federation for environmental protection, ecology and transport Sergei Ivanov, announced the finalists of the competition. These are 34 teams: 33 projects passed to the final based on the results of the Expert Group's assessment and voting by the members of the Competition Commission, and 1 project - based on the results of the popular vote.
The finalists included 30 subjects of the Russian Federation from 7 federal districts. The leader in the number of projects that reached the final was the Far Eastern Federal District - 7 projects. The second place in the number of finalists was taken by the Volga Federal District - 6 projects. The third place was shared by the North-Western, Central and Siberian Federal Districts - 5 projects in each. In the Southern Federal District, 4 projects reached the final, in the Urals Federal District - 2.
• Republic of Bashkortostan. TRC "Mighty Iremel"
• Republic of Bashkortostan. TRC "Heart of Bashkiria"
• The Republic of Buryatia. TRC "Tunkinskaya Dolina"
• Republic of Kalmykia. TRC "Chernye Zemli"
• Republic of Karelia. TRC "Cluster Muromsky"
• Komi Republic. TRC "Virgin Komi Forests"
• The Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). SEC "Lena"
• Republic of Tatarstan. TRC "Vysokogorsky"
• Republic of Tatarstan. TRC "Kamskoe Ustye"
• Republic of Khakassia. TRC "Gornaya Khakassia"
• Altai region. TRC "Katun"
• Kamchatka region. TRC "Reserved Kamchatka: Land of People, Volcanoes and Salmon"
• Krasnodar region. TRC "Kurdzhipsky"
• Krasnoyarsk region. TRC "Arctic. Putorana plateau "
• Primorsky region. TREC "Land of the Leopard"
• Khabarovsk region. TRC "Whales of the Sea of Okhotsk"
• Volgograd region. TRC "Volzhskaya Riviera"
• Volgograd region. TRC Art Park "Another reality ELTON ULTRA" (selected by popular vote)
• Irkutsk region. "South Baikal"
• Kaluga region. TRC "Kaluzhskoe Porechye"
• Kemerovo region. TRC "Tourist and recreational cluster of prospective development - Mezhdurechensk"
• Leningrad region. TRC "Varangian Sea"
• Murmansk region. TRC "Khibiny for all"
• Novgorod region. TRC "Bolshaya Valdai Trail"
• Orenburg region. TRC "Atmosphere.Step"
• Ryazan Oblast. ETC "Paustovsky"
• Samara Region. TRC "Samarskaya Luka"
• Sakhalin Region. TRC "Laguna Busse"
• Sakhalin Region. TRC "South Kuriles"
• Sverdlovsk region. TC "Belaya Mountain"
• Smolensk region. TRC “Smolenskoe Poozerie. Origins of Russia "
• Tula region. TRC "Romantsevskie Gory"
• Chelyabinsk region. TRC "Gorny Ural"
• Yaroslavl region. TRC on the territory of the Pleshcheyevo Lake National Park and the Pereslavl-Zalessky GO
As part of the meeting on July 28, the Competition Commission reviewed the rating compiled based on the results of the expert assessment and decided to include 3 additional applications in the finalists, thus increasing the number of regional interdisciplinary teams for participation in the Acceleration Program to 33.
Sergei IvanovSpecial Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for Environmental Protection, Ecology and Transport, Chairman of the Competition Commission
It was a very exciting race of regions and projects, which involved not only team members and protected areas, but almost the entire population of the country: from caring local residents to heads of regions. Such interest in the competition at the highest level suggests that today Russia really needs to create special territories that will become centers of attraction for tourists. Our country is amazingly beautiful, so our main task is to show it and tell about natural resources both to our citizens and to the entire world community.
The 34th finalist was named by the Contest Commission the Art Park SEC "Another reality ELTON ULTRA" in the Volgograd region, which became the third according to the results of the popular vote and reached the final. projects that took 1st and 2nd places (the project "Kamskoye Ustye" from the Republic of Tatarstan and "Volzhskaya Riviera" from the Volgograd region) were highly appreciated by experts and have already entered the top.
In the next stage, the interdisciplinary finalist teams will take part in a specially developed Acceleration Program, and then present their projects to potential investors and representatives of relevant ministries and departments. As a result of training in the Acceleration Program, a “packaged product” ready for implementation will be created - economically feasible master plans for tourist and recreational clusters in PAs and adjacent territories. The competition will end on October 16, when the Competition Commission will announce the 10 winning territories.
The organizer of the competition is the Agency for Strategic Initiatives. Operator - Agency for Strategic Development "CENTER". The competition is supported by four specialized departments: the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic, and the Federal Agency for Tourism of the Russian Federation.