At the development stage:
- Comprehensive evaluation of development prerequisites;
- Functional planning for site and facilities;
- Development of a master plan;
- Creation of a comprehensive development model, including an economic model;
- Elaboration of marketing strategy.
At the implementation support stage:
- Establishment of a base of active participants and partners, as well as a model setting out the economic relationships between stakeholders;
- Evaluation of the quality of human resources in the region;
- Support for work during the pre-project and project stages of implementation;
- Organization of competitions to develop architectural and urban planning solutions and regional development strategy;
- Pre-brokerage, brokerage, organization of sales;
- Project marketing and PR, organization of events to promote the project and region;
- Government relations (establishing a positive attitude on the part of government authorities at different levels).