On October 19, a preliminary presentation of the works of the finalists of the All-Russian competition with international participation on the development of the tourist territory "New Anapa" took place in Moscow as part of the interim working session.
The event was attended by:
- Sergey Sukhanov, CEO of JSC "Corporation Tourism.RF";
- Vitaly Voronov, Deputy Head of the Ministry of Defense of Anapa Resort City;
- Maria Sinichich, Director of the Department of Integrated Development of Territories of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation;
- Olga Zakharova, Director of the Urban Economy Division, ANO Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects;
- Taisiya Wolftrub, President of the Landscape Association architects of Russia (ALAROS);
- Vladimir Plotkin, Chief Architect and founding partner of TPO "Reserve", Honored Architect of the Russian Federation, member of the Union of Architects of Russia, Professor of the International Academy of Architecture, Corresponding Member of the RAASN, member of the Board of the MOS;
- Yuri Barzykin, Chairman of the Committee on Entrepreneurship in Tourism of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Vice-President of the Russian Union of Tourism Industry;
- Yuri Subbotin, Architect, Chairman of the Council of Elders of the Krasnodar Regional Branch of the Union of Architects of Russia;
- Alexander Tsybaykin, Professor, Head of the Department of Residential Architecture of Moscow Institute of Architecture, Adviser to Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences;
- Ilya Pozdnyakov, Head of Architecture Department and urban planning of the Krasnodar Territory, chief architect of the Krasnodar Territory;
- Yulia Filatkina, Executive Director of the Russian Ecological Society, Counting Expert Chambers of the Russian Federation, member of the scientific and technical council of Rosprirodnadzor, member of scientific and technical Council of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Head of Center for land, town planning and environmental legal research EPI Center;
- Chen Hong, Executive Director, Head of master planning and urban design Division at RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Singapore), Managing Director of RSP Planning and Design Research Center in Hangzhou, China;
- Lin Li, Executive Director of CLOU Architects (China).
The event was held at the Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation.
Recall that the finalists of the Competition were determined on August 17 following the results of the Jury meeting:
• "CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIESL", LLC from Moscow, St. Petersburg and Reutov;
• "MOSINZHPROEKT INSTITUTE", LLC from Moscow and FT Sirius;
• ARCHITECTURAL BUREAU "STUDIO 44" from St. Petersburg;
• The team "STUDIO 5" of the Moscow Architectural Institute — in the category "Special Participant"
During the presentation, the finalists proposed design solutions and unique ideas for the development of the tourist potential of the city. In particular, the participants focused on different types of recreation, functional areas, including modern hotels, wellness and recreational facilities.
The experts discussed the submitted materials in detail, asked questions of interest to them, and also gave recommendations on finalizing the projects.