Expert evaluation of public spaces state
● Exposure and classification of problematic functional zones regarding public spaces.
● Key public spaces specifications.
Analysis of basic data, specifications of the existing system of public spaces
● Historical and cultural context.
● Transportation flow of public transport, personal transport, bicycles, pedestrian flow.
● Possible target audience.
● Finding public spaces that have planning and functional interconnections with forum objects, cultural and recreational infrastructure objects and placement areas considering social activity zones.
● Conclusions on the state of the public spaces system.
Evaluation of the public spaces system
● Public space typology.
● Functional role of public spaces considering their typology and specific location.
● Development of various scenarios of public space use, considering the dependency between the urban environment and the people’s experience of interaction with the transport infrastructure elements
Recommendations to improve the public space system
● Practical measures by the start of summits.
● Long-term goals of public space development.