1. Analysis of the social and economic position and primary directions of Derbent urban district development
- Comprehensive evaluation of development potential, including:
- identified issues of social, economic and spatial/territorial development;
- resource potential evaluation for spatial/territorial development;
- identified potential economical directions;
- identified promising areas of spatial/territorial development, including the possible layout of social infrastructure facilities;
- existing and potential growth areas;
- obstacles and restrictions for spatial/territorial development;
- definition of target tourism markets.
2. Main scenarios and principles of the urban district development providing for the resource provision
- Alternative development scenarios (conservative, progressive), including:
- strategic principles of territorial development based on the outcome for comprehensive development evaluation;
- conceptual models of territorial development with designation of growth areas, including the expected growth of economic activity indicators, namely: volume of shipped goods, work and services performed for the main activities of the urban district zones, reorganization, renovation, etc.
- Consolidated list of recommended interrelated activities in the context of the spatial/territorial development scenarios
- Approximate need of the town for specialists of various qualifications, technology partners, budgetary and extra-budgetary funding
3. Implementation mechanism
List of recommended organizational, financial, legal and other institutional mechanisms for implementation of the proposed spatial/territorial development scenarios.
4. Evaluation of spatial/territorial development efficiency