Principles for development of competitive proposals
- Parks, created in line with modern trends.
- Park with Identity: Sokolniki Park has a unique planning structure, while also enjoying the status of the garden/park masterpiece and featuring individual tree species plants at each alley.
- More equalized usage across territory: currently, the park's functional usage components are concentrated near the entrance to the park; it is important to "open up" the territories located within for the visitors.
- Economic sustainability: the economic model needs to provide for the balanced system of paid and free services, enabling the park to remain a recreation space for all categories of visitors.
- Integration with other Moscow parks
To create the park development concept for the next 15 years, aligned with modern trends in open public space development and needs of audiences.