The public space concept will be based on a comprehensive study conducted by Agency CENTER analysts.
The comprehensive study will determine the background for the creation of a youth center, and key factors defining the specifics of its creation, including any natural and climatic peculiarities. The study will include:
- Determining the urban planning potential of the site;
- Marketing research;
- Social and cultural analysis of the territory;
- Studying the requirements of young residents of the city.
Based on such comprehensive study, taking into account any relevant international and Russian practices in the creation of similar public spaces, a Concept for the Creation of an Innovative Public Space will be proposed, including:
- Definition of the ideology, mission, and manifest of the space;
- Definition of the target audience, and its preferences and requirements;
- Scenarios for the use of the site, its functionality, and its services;
- A management model for the site;
- Principles of financial and economic development and sustainability;
- A development strategy for the next five to ten years.
The provisions of the Concept for the Creation of an Innovative Public Space will be integrated into an Architectural Concept for the Redevelopment of a building in the industrial and warehousing zone where the space will be created.