The All-Russian competition for the creation of tourist and recreational clusters and the development of ecotourism in Russia has become part of the integrated work of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives to promote new projects. The competition is supported by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology, the Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic, and the Federal Tourism Agency of the Russian Federation. Operator - Agency for Strategic Development “CENTER”.
Competitive objects. Pilot areas for the development of eco-tourism in terms of creating tourist and recreational clusters in Russia.
Purpose. The competition is aimed at identifying pilot areas for the development of eco-tourism in terms of creating tourist and recreational clusters as part of the integrated development of specially protected and adjacent natural areas, contributing to the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, the growth of employment and incomes of the population of the regions of the Russian Federation, the development of rural territories, and stimulation interactions between public authorities, entrepreneurs and local residents.
Format. All-Russian, two-stage, open. According to the results of the first stage of the competition, TOP-30 applications are selected for participation in the Acceleration Program. The second stage ends with the identification of at least 10 pilot areas with the best solutions developed as part of the Acceleration Program.
Participants. Only regional interdisciplinary teams can participate in the competition, capable of developing effective master plans of tourist and recreational clusters for the development of ecological tourism within the framework of the integrated development of specially protected natural areas, which have received consent to participate in the competition from the head of the subject of the Russian Federation and from the head of the budget organization, in the management of which are specially protected natural areas of federal or regional significance. Teams may include representatives of organizations providing services in the field of ecotourism development, tourism infrastructure design, representatives of state and municipal authorities, specialized environmental agencies, professional communities and experts in the field of ecotourism development, entrepreneurs, students.
Competition Commission. The coordination body of the competition is chaired by Sergei Ivanov, special representative of the President of the Russian Federation on environmental issues, ecology and transport. The commission summarizes the results of the competition and determines the winners.
Sergei IvanovSpecial representative of the President of the Russian Federation on environmental issues, ecology and transport
Active development of domestic tourism creates favorable conditions for investing in project infrastructure. The introduction of a new model for the development of natural territories will allow all interested parties to obtain a simple and effective plan of standardized actions. Thanks to the competition, the investment attractiveness of the regions will develop, new jobs will be created and support will be organized for small and medium-sized enterprises working in the tourism and related fields, and the country will receive high-quality tourist sites.
Expert group. Specialists in the field of protected areas and ecology, as well as in the development of tourism and territories, architecture, marketing, socio-cultural programming, economics and financial modeling. Evaluates the quality and feasibility of projects and select the finalists.
Finalists. Participants whose applications are included in the TOP-30 applications for participation in the Acceleration program and receiving mentoring and consulting support in the framework of educational modules. During the program, finalists will learn how to start processes that will provide conditions for attracting investments and developing the local economy, preserving and capitalizing the local culture of cultural heritage, as well as improve the quality of the tourism product, and will do unique work on changes for the better in the real territory.
• Republic of Bashkortostan. TRC "Mighty Iremel"
• Republic of Bashkortostan. TRC "Heart of Bashkiria"
• The Republic of Buryatia. TRC "Tunkinskaya Dolina"
• Republic of Kalmykia. TRC "Chernye Zemli"
• Republic of Karelia. TRC "Cluster Muromsky"
• Komi Republic. TRC "Virgin Komi Forests"
• The Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). SEC "Lena"
• Republic of Tatarstan. TRC "Vysokogorsky"
• Republic of Tatarstan. TRC "Kamskoe Ustye"
• Republic of Khakassia. TRC "Gornaya Khakassia"
• Altai region. TRC "Katun"
• Kamchatka region. TRC "Reserved Kamchatka: Land of People, Volcanoes and Salmon"
• Krasnodar region. TRC "Kurdzhipsky"
• Krasnoyarsk region. TRC "Arctic. Putorana plateau "
• Primorsky region. TREC "Land of the Leopard"
• Khabarovsk region. TRC "Whales of the Sea of Okhotsk"
• Volgograd region. TRC "Volzhskaya Riviera"
• Volgograd region. TRC Art Park "Another reality ELTON ULTRA" (selected by popular vote)
• Irkutsk region. "South Baikal"
• Kaluga region. TRC "Kaluzhskoe Porechye"
• Kemerovo region. TRC "Tourist and recreational cluster of prospective development - Mezhdurechensk"
• Leningrad region. TRC "Varangian Sea"
• Murmansk region. TRC "Khibiny for all"
• Novgorod region. TRC "Bolshaya Valdai Trail"
• Orenburg region. TRC "Atmosphere.Step"
• Ryazan Oblast. ETC "Paustovsky"
• Samara Region. TRC "Samarskaya Luka"
• Sakhalin Region. TRC "Laguna Busse"
• Sakhalin Region. TRC "South Kuriles"
• Sverdlovsk region. TC "Belaya Mountain"
• Smolensk region. TRC “Smolenskoe Poozerie. Origins of Russia "
• Tula region. TRC "Romantsevskie Gory"
• Chelyabinsk region. TRC "Gorny Ural"
• Yaroslavl region. TRC on the territory of the Pleshcheyevo Lake National Park and the Pereslavl-Zalessky GO